iPTT’s PTT solution is very flexible and can be set up to accommodate many different types of user. Here’s an example of how Push to Talk from iPTT can be used in the security industry.
Dave has a security company offering manned guarding, key holding and event security. Dave has previously used traditional digital and analogue two-way radios which have worked fine on events which are usually concerts or festivals, staff are never more than 1 km apart. Dave’s company have won a contract to provide security for the towns up coming marathon. Staff will be spread out and at extremes be nearly 30 miles apart. The traditional two-way radios which Dave currently owns won’t have a chance at working over this distance without heavy investment in repeaters, microwave links and complex multi-site licensing. iPTT will allow Dave to have secure digital communications at any job, be it a small town festival or county-wide cycle race. Our system will also allow Dave to track via PC dispatcher the location of all staff with handheld terminals and vehicles with mobile terminals fitted. iPTT is a smart investment for Dave as he now has full call recording, GPS tracking and nationwide coverage for any contracts his company may win in the future. This also allows Dave to show potential clients his commitment to staff safety and how he has invested in a top-end innovative communication technology ensuring the highest level of security for his clients.
- PTT allows you to communicate securely worldwide.
- Our network is digital and secure, it cannot be scanned or listened in to giving you confidence that your calls cannot be intercepted.
- Our PC dispatcher software gives you the ability to make and record calls, create dynamic talk groups, stun / unstun terminals and track users live via GPS.
- Historic GPS data can be replayed on a map to show a users previous location.
- PTT Radio terminals available include display, non display and fixed mobile, giving you total flexibility for all situations.
- All our devices work best with iPTT’s bespoke Multi Network auto switching SIM card or your you can use your own SIM card. We do not lock devices down.
- A full range of audio and carrying accessories are also available for our PTT Handheld and Mobile Radio Terminals, from ear defenders to carry cases.
If you’re interested in more information about how Push to Talk over Cellular from iPTT can help you with your professional communication and GPS Tracking requirements please call 01202 240 366, email email@example.com or fill in our contact form.