New 2023 Version of the iPTT Dispatcher Available to download now
Most, if not all, Push-to-Talk over Cellular radio (PTToC) systems are deployed with customers who have a control room. This might be a professional security control room or the office from where operations are managed. We will normally see the iPTT Dispatcher installed in this control room, with one screen dedicated to the map, so the control room can see where each radio is located. Every PTToC Radio provided by iPTT has GPS, so control room can see the location of each radio live.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Our focus is on performance, ease of use and bang for the buck. Apart from a performance upgrade to the dispatcher, we’ve also been busy changing the settings so they fit our users’ requirements more closely.
List of Benefits of the iPTT Dispatcher
- Tracking – Live GPS
- Tracking – Historical (Snail Trail)
- Infinite Number of Channels/Groups
- Up to 1,000 users per Channel/Group
- Dynamic Channels/Groups
- Monitor Several Channels/Groups
- Force Users into Groups
- Private Calls
- Remote Stun
- Lone Worker
- Man Down
- Alarm Handling
- KML/KMZ waypoints and routes
- Call Logs
- Late Entry
- New features added continuously
- And of course, we at iPTT set up the despatcher and radios the way you want them with names, groups etc. And changes are free.
Where can I get my copy for free?
Free to download – you can download the iPTT Dispatcher here.
The iPTT Dispatcher works perfectly with the desk microphone.
More about the iPTT Despatcher.
Short video covering the iPTT Dispatcher.